Start Anew Start Anew

I originally came to your NG user page, several years after I abandoned the website, to see what had happened to your "HOT Fiery Anger" track. It seems it has been removed by the mods for some reason.

With that aside, this is a good song. I don't know anything technical about music, so I don't know how to objectively rate it. I can say it's catchy in a nice way, it sounds good, it tells its own "story", and all instruments work well together.

It's not One Winged Angel material, hence the 4 stars and not 5.

Something [RAC 4 Entry] Something [RAC 4 Entry]

Olha o Marco...

You're Portuguese, aren't you? Dang, I wish someone made a song for Portugal. It had to be epic, though.
Anyway, I don't know much about Chile, but this song has a nice jingle to it. It's reasonably good.

carlitozsx56686 responds:

Sorry man, I'm chilean!
I have to agree with you, I expected more European countries in the contest, especially Portugal, Spain and the UK, as those countries are very important.
Thanks for the review!

Am I Kool Yet?!?! Am I Kool Yet?!?!

You've always been kool.

I don't know what genre is this hardstyle, or nuhardstyle for that matter, but I enjoyed it anyway. It's got your trademark epic feeling to the song, making it immediately likeable.
I noticed that throughout the song there are some parts that seem glitched. They seem glithced, but perhaps that was your intention. Example: around 1:07.
Overall, it's fabulous, you've got a nice ear.

- Kagekiyo

Gravey responds:

Nu-hardstyle is a term I made up as a joke for this song. There really isn't any such thing as nu-hardstyle. The entire point of this was to get under my buddy's skin a bit, and get people to start using a term that up until now never existed. Which proves a point I want to make on an entirely different subject.

So yea, I did it for the lulz. And it seems like the point I was trying to make has been made.

All that being said, I'm glad you enjoyed this bud. It's nice to see people such as yourself enjoying the tune.

Also, the glitches are intentional. If you notice they flow right along with the song perfectly. ;-)

-Gravey-

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Excellent

You're cut out to be the God of War's music leader. This piece has that tribal and god-like sound, and it fits just perfectly for an epic war or battle, against some sort of beast, or in other words, a Dragon, or an Ogma.
Very interesting piece, I must say.

-Kagekiyo

Gravey responds:

Thank you much. I've been getting a lot of God of War references. It makes me smile. :-)

-Gravey-

Hypno_Shooter [Box-killa] Hypno_Shooter [Box-killa]

Actually it's pretty good

Especially at around 1:20-ish.
During the beginning I thought the song was going to be uninteresting, but then I started to enjoy it. Only thing is, I just don't think it should have the title of "Dark Castle", to me it looks something more like "Training Stage", or "Vertical shooter battle thing".
Overall it's good.

Box-Killa responds:

:D Changed the name

The Search for Heaven II The Search for Heaven II

Wow...

I'll definetely use this in my upcoming RPG (like a decade from now).

LoneEagle responds:

Even if it's a decade from now i'll still be looking forward to it lol. Good luck with your project and thanks for dropping by.

Tekken 5 Hell's Gate REMIX Tekken 5 Hell's Gate REMIX

Not bad

Just for you to know: it's called "Ka-En-No-Mai".

DatBoiNC responds:

I call it "I-don't-give-a-fuck".

HOT Fiery Anger HOT Fiery Anger

O.O'

May I use this if I ever make a flash that I've been thinking of doing?

JinNJuice responds: