Attack of The Bricks Attack of The Bricks

Not bad for a first animation.

I haven't done any myself, but if I were you I would put more time into the design of locations, characters, and the animation itself. Also, you could add sound, obviously.
Very important thing: do not use animations taken from games or such (Ex.: teleporting sequence)
But, overall, since it's your first, it's pretty good. Keep doing these, and each time you make a new one, try adding a new "feature", like, well, in this case, a Play and Stop button would be nice. Programming's a b*tch, isn't it?
Always remember: practice makes perfect.
Good luck!

- Kagekiyo -

DarthZew responds:

Thanks dude I'll take note and I'm gunna learn how to do the Play and Stop buttons.

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

Isn't that the James from Silent Hill 2?

Poor guy. After going through all that junk... Hey, you're pretty good at creating fear in the audience! Keep it up!

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

Very good voice acting

The only thing that missed was that preloader thing you mentioned and also you shouldn't put two characters in a shout fight that many times, yes, 3 times are enough.
Overall the jokes were excelently done as were the voices. Good job.
It seems that when MGS4 came out, so did like over 9000 flash submissions, then they just vanished. Until now. Thanks for reminding us of Metal Gear.

Saikyo Owns Shotos Saikyo Owns Shotos

Very dynamic

I liked that, a lot. The way you put the characters executing their Focus Attacks and Ultra Combos and the other stuff was so cool I'm giving this a 9/10. I would give you a 10 if you had handdrawn the whole thing. I was thinking of doing something like this, but with Ryu and Ken. I know. There's Ryu...and then Ken.
Either way, that was fantastic. And by the way, did you really win a match like this? I thought only the Legendary Taunt could be canceled into the Sissho Buraiken. I actually haven't played SF4 for almost like a month because my TV exploded, so...yeah, I kinda forgot about things.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Well actually if your midway in a taunt you can cancel in to a Dan's ultra, it's not really comboing into it, it's just tricking the other person to think your defenseless making them throw out their ultra, and then you can just ultra right through it.
Thanks for the review!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

It's about time something epic like El-Cid's submission showed up. That last one was indeed nasty, but I had a good laugh and that's what counts.
Just one question though, regarding El-Cid's animation. The song in the background seemed to be a rock version of Ken Masters theme of SFA2. I can't find it anywhere and I would appreciate if someone told me where it can be downloaded.

Hot Yiff Rape Action Hot Yiff Rape Action

What can I say...

I'm only half-way through the animation and I see that you're reading the testament under "Author Comments". Moving on... I suppose there is a funnier and more encouraging way of promoting this anti-spam campaign. Maybe if you kept on with the first part of the flash where it had animation and sillyness, one of the basic formulas of funny. There's also animation+randomness, animation+dead serious action+comedy in the middle (you know, like when you're playing Metal Gear Solid), there's internet means funniness, what else? There's a lot of stuff, so pick your type, mix and match things and voil√°.

MichiganPlateClock responds:

you dont seem to understand.

let me elaborate

Soul Calibur Soul Calibur

I don't understand

Why can't anyone make a proper parody of a popular game like Soul Calibur or Tekken? It says in the Newgrounds rulebook that you must give a constructive review, and I don't know if I am able to. That's it, I'll be the one making the "Awesome Calibur" flash, once I get the time and drawing tablet. I'm going to give you a 1 only because you animated something, and you didn't do anything like those pop-up window spammers.

Troncho - The Barry Pilow Troncho - The Barry Pilow

Okay!

The animation is very well done and the ending was humorous. I liked it.
Nunca pensei encontrar um português aqui no Newgrounds.

Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

Serious Shorts

The first few seconds are just amazing. Oh, and can't I rate this 8.5?

Castle Crashers patch Castle Crashers patch

Tom Fulp...

...the name's TOM FULP, not TOM FAP! Have a little respect for the man!