View Profile Ocelotlikespie

11 Movie Reviews

Not bad for a first animation.

I haven't done any myself, but if I were you I would put more time into the design of locations, characters, and the animation itself. Also, you could add sound, obviously.
Very important thing: do not use animations taken from games or such (Ex.: teleporting sequence)
But, overall, since it's your first, it's pretty good. Keep doing these, and each time you make a new one, try adding a new "feature", like, well, in this case, a Play and Stop button would be nice. Programming's a b*tch, isn't it?
Always remember: practice makes perfect.
Good luck!

- Kagekiyo -

DarthZew responds:

Thanks dude I'll take note and I'm gunna learn how to do the Play and Stop buttons.

Very good voice acting

The only thing that missed was that preloader thing you mentioned and also you shouldn't put two characters in a shout fight that many times, yes, 3 times are enough.
Overall the jokes were excelently done as were the voices. Good job.
It seems that when MGS4 came out, so did like over 9000 flash submissions, then they just vanished. Until now. Thanks for reminding us of Metal Gear.

Very dynamic

I liked that, a lot. The way you put the characters executing their Focus Attacks and Ultra Combos and the other stuff was so cool I'm giving this a 9/10. I would give you a 10 if you had handdrawn the whole thing. I was thinking of doing something like this, but with Ryu and Ken. I know. There's Ryu...and then Ken.
Either way, that was fantastic. And by the way, did you really win a match like this? I thought only the Legendary Taunt could be canceled into the Sissho Buraiken. I actually haven't played SF4 for almost like a month because my TV exploded, so...yeah, I kinda forgot about things.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Well actually if your midway in a taunt you can cancel in to a Dan's ultra, it's not really comboing into it, it's just tricking the other person to think your defenseless making them throw out their ultra, and then you can just ultra right through it.
Thanks for the review!

14 Game Reviews

Not bad. Pretty good actually...

It's a fun little game to play when you're bored. It's got a disturbing atmosphere. I like that.
Now there seems to be something wrong with the "Grimm Master" medal. It doesn't show up.

It's a really nice game

Apart from the enumerous glitches, that is. But there's one thing I don't understand. How do you use the cheats after you unlock them?
Either way, the game's a lot of fun. Try and get rid of those pesky glitches and bugs.

Wow!

I wish I could spend all day playing this in my PS3!

7 Audio Reviews

I originally came to your NG user page, several years after I abandoned the website, to see what had happened to your "HOT Fiery Anger" track. It seems it has been removed by the mods for some reason.

With that aside, this is a good song. I don't know anything technical about music, so I don't know how to objectively rate it. I can say it's catchy in a nice way, it sounds good, it tells its own "story", and all instruments work well together.

It's not One Winged Angel material, hence the 4 stars and not 5.

Olha o Marco...

You're Portuguese, aren't you? Dang, I wish someone made a song for Portugal. It had to be epic, though.
Anyway, I don't know much about Chile, but this song has a nice jingle to it. It's reasonably good.

carlitozsx56686 responds:

Sorry man, I'm chilean!
I have to agree with you, I expected more European countries in the contest, especially Portugal, Spain and the UK, as those countries are very important.
Thanks for the review!

You've always been kool.

I don't know what genre is this hardstyle, or nuhardstyle for that matter, but I enjoyed it anyway. It's got your trademark epic feeling to the song, making it immediately likeable.
I noticed that throughout the song there are some parts that seem glitched. They seem glithced, but perhaps that was your intention. Example: around 1:07.
Overall, it's fabulous, you've got a nice ear.

- Kagekiyo

Gravey responds:

Nu-hardstyle is a term I made up as a joke for this song. There really isn't any such thing as nu-hardstyle. The entire point of this was to get under my buddy's skin a bit, and get people to start using a term that up until now never existed. Which proves a point I want to make on an entirely different subject.

So yea, I did it for the lulz. And it seems like the point I was trying to make has been made.

All that being said, I'm glad you enjoyed this bud. It's nice to see people such as yourself enjoying the tune.

Also, the glitches are intentional. If you notice they flow right along with the song perfectly. ;-)

-Gravey-

16 Art Reviews

Yay, more Pokemons

You fixed the arm problems you had with Charizard in this one, I see. Good.
Let me tell you that I am fascinated with the water in movement. So very "liquidy". Here are your 10 excellence stars. You earned them.
Oh, and, I wonder just by wondering. How would Scyther look like (even though he's not near a dragon's epicness) in real life.

Ah. Didn't look like a friendly village anyway.

Lighting is good, colors too. But you could have done something better with the flames on the right. Well then, f*ck that place AND my review.

- Ocelot-sensei.

Rhunyc responds:

lol. Thanks man. And there is no review I could ever say "Fuck" too... Or about.. Or whatever I'm trying to say. xD Even the shitty ones you gotta appreciate. :D

But, yours is quite nice! SO thank you! :)

He got an A, that's all that matters.

I'm going to review this as a whole, and not as a "copy the style" drawing.
You're right about one thing: even though the drawing is pretty expressive, it just doesn't look whacky enough. Overall it's okay, and I noticed how you put that background highlight on Gregory so you feel sorry for him. I give the score of 8/10.

- Ocelot-sensei.